Why I am addicted to Twitter but never got the Facebook habit November 21, 2013Posted by bernardlunn in Uncategorized.
1. No social pressure. You are not upset if I don’t follow you. The social scene in school kinda sucked, who needs that forever?
2. Funny. The hashtag humor around fast breaking events often make my day. It is a new art form.
4. People I wish I had gone to school with. I went to school/worked with some cool people, but sorry guys the Dalai Lama and Yoko Ono have more to say.
5. Lists. To quickly research a new subject, Lists are the best productivity tool since email.
6. Brevity is good. Nuff said.
7. The sense (false but still fun) that you are eyewitness to history (I woz there in Tahir Square from the safety of my armchair).
10. The journalist habit of 10 point lists dies hard.